FNIP day | Neuroscience and microscopy
September 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
VENUE: Padua, Palazzo della Salute, Sala Elettra (Address & Accommodation below).
This year, University of Padua (UNESCO site for its fourteenth-century fresco cycles) is celebrating its 800th anniversary !
We are pleased to invite you to the FNIP day! Be one of the first 100 registered for free and join a wonderful day in Padua with renewed experts in the field of neuroscience and microscopy development.
The FNIP day is an international symposium on Neuroscience and Microscopy. The invited speakers and attendees will discuss the current open challenges and state-of-the-art solutions necessary to further advance the study of the brain through fluorescence microscopy and novel analysis techniques.
Covered topics will include:
- Multimodal optical microscopy
- Two-photon brain imaging
- Correlation of neuronal activity and behavioural data
- Cortical Dynamics and Coding Mechanisms
- Brain organoids studies from Parkinson disease with imaging and electrophysiology
- Development of high-resolution microscopy platform
- Open-source microscopy platform for recording and analyzing neural activity in freely behaving animals.
Prof. A. Diaspro, Director of the Department of Nanophysics at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT), Deputy Director of IIT, will open with a plenary talk the symposium.
- Poster and flash presentation not mandatory for joining the Symposium
- No fee to pay for subscription to the Symposium
- 12 September (postponed to 16th): Deadline for PhD Flash Presentation applications
- 15 September (postponed to 22th): Deadline for Sending Flash Presentation to Dr. G. Ruffato (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- 19 September (postponed to 26th): Result selection of 8 PhD presentations
- 21 September: Deadline for Subscription and Submission of the Abstract for Poster
1) Fly to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE)
2) Bus/Taxi from VCE to Venezia Mestre Train Station (17′)
3) Train Regionale Veloce (RV) from Venezia Mestre to Padova Train Station (15′)
4) Tram 10 min from Padova Train station to Palazzo della Salute (10′)
Hotel Europa (City Centre – Piazze)
Largo Europa, 9
Phone: +39 049 661200
Fax: +39 049 661508
Hotel Galileo (Trade Fair area)
Via Venezia, 30
Phone: +39 049 770222
Fax: +39 049 7800762
Hotel NH Padova (Trade Fair area)
Via Tommaseo, 61
Phone: +39 049 8494111
Fax:+39 049 8494444
Hotel Majestic Toscanelli (City Centre – Piazze)
Via dell’Arco, 2
Phone: +39 049 663244
Fax: +39 049 8760025
For further questions or doubts about the accommodation do not hesitate to contact E. Gatto (email@example.com).
For further questions or doubts about the scientific program do not hesitate to contact A. Archetti (firstname.lastname@example.org)